Online orders placed with Old Khaki will be delivered by RAM Express Courier (www.ram.co.za)
Even the smallest item from Old Khaki will be delivered to your door, so please provide us with a physical address that is normally occupied during office hours. Please note that RAM Couriers will only deliver to a physical address, and no P.O. Box numbers/ addresses. RAM Express Courier requires that each and every delivery be signed and endorsed, as proof of delivery.
View RAM Courier terms and conditions and tracking information: www.ram.co.za
How much and how long does delivery take?
Normal (standard) delivery takes up to 5 working days. This shipping option is Free on orders over R500. If your order is less than R500, you will be charged R60 for shipping. In the unlikely event that delivery takes longer than 5 working days, you will be notified.
Please note: Delivery times on sale/ promotional items can take up to 7 working days. Delivery times go into effect the business day after the order is placed.
Where can I find information about my order?
If you would like to determine the status of your order, you can do so through one of the following channels:
- Track your order using your unique order number and email in the track my order feature on our website
- Email Cape Union Mart via [email protected]
- Call our friendly, helpful agents on +27 (21) 555- 3793
If you wish to return something that you purchased online at www.oldkhaki.co.za because you are not content with what you've purchased, you can do so in one of two ways:
1. Return the selected item to your nearest physical Old Khaki store, together with your invoice, and your return will be dealt with by the store manager.
2. Log into your account on the top right hand side of the screen and navigate to "My Orders" on the left panel. Select the order number containing the item you wish to return. Fill out the required Return information (indicating the returned item, reason for return and method for refund) and click "Submit". You will receive an email confirming receipt of your request. Once the online store approves the return request, please send the unwanted item back to our online shop, together with your invoice, and you will be refunded with the appropriate amount. Please note that in this eventuality, the cost of couriering the product back to our online shop is covered by the purchaser. The address details are as follows:
Cape Union Mart Distribution Centre
Unit 4A Phumelela Business Park
Damaged or incorrect orders
If you wish to return something that you purchased online at www.oldkhaki.co.za because the item you received is either damaged, or not what you ordered, you can do so in one of two ways:
Return the selected item to your nearest physical Old Khaki store, together with your invoice, and your return will be dealt with by the store manager.
Email [email protected] and request Old Khaki collect the purchase in question. Old Khaki will send RAM to collect the damaged/ incorrect product, at the company’s own cost, and resend you the faultless/ correct product in return.
If you have any further questions or queries regarding our shipping or return's policy, please email [email protected]